Subtitle

The Not Quite Adventures of a Professional Archaeologist and Aspiring Curmudgeon

Friday, June 11, 2010

Crunch Time Returns

So, I am back in the Mojave, and after a shaky start, things are running along well. However, the way in which they have been running has prevented me from being able to engage in any of my hobbies for the last few days.

So it goes, things will get better.

Anyway, I hope to have the chance to write more next week, assuming that matters do simmer down a bit, and I look forward to that. In the meantime, I leave you with one parting thought: just because you say that something is an artifact doesn't make it an artifact.

And now, I'll bore you with some more vacation photos:


I just really liked this pattern. It's from the Guild Hall courtyard.



I loved the road paved with stones. Yeah, I know, it's not that unusual in old cities, but I still thought it was bitchin'



I just liked this shot. From St. Paul's Cathedral

No comments: