Subtitle

The Not Quite Adventures of a Professional Archaeologist and Aspiring Curmudgeon

Monday, May 7, 2012

Can't Write, Busy

So, as noted in Friday's entry, I'm pretty damn busy this week - I have a field project that I am leading, Kaylia and I have alot of pregnancy-related doctors appointments and business to take care of, and tonight I will be speaking at the monthly meeting of the Fresno County Archaeological Society.  In addition, I have been handed a box of bones to identify for a friend of mine who is doing research on sites in the San Joaquin Valley, and I am looking at a few possible topics to try to write up a short paper for journal publication.

So, my updates may be a bit sporadic this week and next.  I will try to keep stuff coming a couple of times each week, but I don't know if that's going to happen.  Still, I have abunch of stuff that I want to write about, so hopefully I'll be producing something enjoyable to read for all y'all soon.

If you are masochistic enough to want to hear me shoot my mouth off, you can find me in this interview.  And if you're in Fresno, come by the archaeological society's meeting at Fresno State this evening.


No comments: