Subtitle

The Not Quite Adventures of a Professional Archaeologist and Aspiring Curmudgeon

Monday, March 22, 2010

More Psychic Archaeology!

So, I am finally back from the field, and therefore able to write some blog entries.

Today, I just wanted to let you know something very, very important.

Sometimes we find odd things in the field. I have written about weird things found during fieldwork. Normally these items just seem odd or incongruous, but I believe that I am beginning to see a pattern now, and I am beginning to see how the Universe has chosen me to bring a great truth to you.

When I was recording sites in Kern County last week, I came across these two items within the sites:




Combine these with my two previous experiences involving psychic archaeology, and it becomes clear: I have been put on the Earth to use archaeology as a method to spread the gospel of the one true messiah and savior of humanity!

ALL PRAISE TO URI GELLER! ALL SPOONS MUST BE BENT TO HONOR HIM!

No comments: