Subtitle

The Not Quite Adventures of a Professional Archaeologist and Aspiring Curmudgeon

Monday, April 16, 2012

Talks, Conferences, and Downtime

So, this coming weekend, I will be in Memphis, TN attending the Society for American Archaeology annual meeting.  I have to finish a paper and presentation (the paper's written, I'm working out the details of the presentation), and as such I will be pretty busy this week.  I may post a few photograph blog entries, as I like posting photographs, and this requires minimal effort from me, but otherwise I am unlikely to post much this week. 

After I finish the conference, I will be preparing a talk for the Fresno County archaeological Society (to be delivered on May 7th, in case you are in the Fresno area), so I will remain a bit busy for a few weeks to come.

I am looking forward to being done with all of this, and not having big things that I have to do for a while.

4 comments:

Narfi said...

You know, I read every post on this blog, and I don't think I've written a comment yet.

And considering how few comments that seem to be posted here, I'd thought I'd tell you this: I appreciate your posts, and love your writing.

Anthroslug said...

I'm surprised, but I must say very lfattered and delighted, to hear that someone reads all of the posts. Thank you for reading!

Narfi said...

I'm the "Unknown" above (my nick should be fixed now).

I discovered your site through a link to the "Glenn Beck" posts of yours, liked what I read, and kept reading.

It's kind of depressing that a blog like this has so few comments.

Anthroslug said...

Thank you again for the compliment.

It's nice to have comments, but I do see the site view metrics and know that I have a small, but regular, group of readers, which is gratifying. Still, it's always nice when one decides to comment.